Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quilting Mags

A year or so on I discovered the Quilting magazine section in my local library. I think I kept the library open for a while here, there where so many wonderful patterns available. About this time I had my 50th Birthday, and all my relatives put in a bit of money to buy me a new sewing machine ( I bought my first machine in 1974, it was one of the things that travelled with me where ever I went. I have since passed it onto my oldest daughter and it is now travelling with her.)
My new machine was a small Janome, I also got a cutting mat and rotary cutter. From then on I have not stopped.

Now-a-days borrowing the Magazines from the library is just not good enough because I have to take them back

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.