Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas Table Runner



I spent the last few days making a Christmas Table runner for my mother - in - law, this is the outcome. I sort of used a pattern out of Country threads magazine, but I altered it so much i don't think it is recognisable now. I made it out of all my small bits of christmas material, so now i don't think I have enough left to make another Christmas like project.
By the way the whole thing is made on the machine, except for my initials and date on the back. I even sewed the binding by machine with a fancy stitch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now it's an original ! I love it Marg , gorgeous colours .

Vicki ♥ said...

It looks fabulous Marg and I love the stippling!! Going great with that :) hugs
Vicki

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.