Friday, February 25, 2011

Those three seams again


I really had to make something out of those three seam blocks, so here is the start, the brown centres were the original blocks, the cream centres are where I joined them up.

I had a little chat with my fellow quilter here where I live (wave to Mary) and I think I have now come up with what will be next. I am going to do a little unsewing and then add a brown border.

The little squares are bias and they have to be sewn down a little round the edge so they look like cathedral windows.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You and mary have come up with something nice. Lovely colors

Craft Quarters said...

Marg,
I am going to find time next weekend to try this. I am thinking it will work great for a flannel quilt as you go.

Speak soon,
Raelene

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.