Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quilt Inspiration

As I mentioned in my last post my Mojo has gone, so of course if I saw something that might bring it back, off I went to check it out, well just check out this site.


If the picture does not work try here
I have saved it to my favourites.
My mojo did appear a few days ago, I just had to make a bag, I am still working on getting it quite right, but here is the result. I had cane round handles that were where the whole idea stemmed from, but they just did not go with the black and white.



1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

You are back to a great start. Funky bag.

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.